An excellent opportunity for an ambitious and commercially focused Account Manager who has at least two years experience of managing brand, digital and print projects, within a creative agency.
As an Unwritten Account Manager you will be responsible for the management and growth of client accounts. Based in our Newcastle City Centre office and reporting directly in to Managing Partners, you will receive an attractive salary package and holiday entitlement, a great working environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
Unwritten has a first class reputation for building brands and digital products that work intelligently to help clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. Whilst exceptional creative is an integral part of this process, it is our strategic and proactive account management skills that ensure objectives are met and impact is made, on time and within budgets agreed.
This is where you fit in!
We are looking to recruit a commercially focused Account Manager who has exceptional customer service skills. You will have gained at least two years account or project management experience within a creative or digital agency. You will understand that our clients require marketing support that assists their organisation in achieving its overall aims and goals. You will therefore seek new and innovative ways that help them do just that.
You will regard yourself as a confident and resourceful individual who works hard at forging relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority in order to help solve their problems. At Unwritten this means building peer level relations, taking the time to understand your clients’ products and services, their overall business objectives and crucially the customer types they are looking to attract and engage with.
- Management and growth of client accounts
- Project management of strategic, creative & digital projects
- Maintenance and development of clients relationships
- Attend client meetings (UK driving license required)
- Prepare agendas and follow up contact reports
- Liaise with clients via email and over the telephone
- Deliver client objectives within agreed timescale
- Prepare creative briefs for studio
- Prepare quotes and manage client budgets
- Write proposals (using existing template)
- Liaise with external contractors (media, media buyers, printers, photographers, production companies etc.)
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts
- Maintain awareness of general industry news and trends
- Network/socialise with clients and associates at corporate events/conferences
- Exceed client expectation
Where might this role take me (progression routes)?
An ambitious Account Manager at Unwritten will likely go on to become a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, before progressing into agency management roles. These promotions will come as a result of delivering excellent work for your clients, building and managing effective relationships both externally and internally, seeking out new revenue opportunities and demonstrating a passion for the role.
To apply for an Account Management role at Unwritten, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating your current salary and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.