We are looking to add an ambitious web developer who is looking to continually improve their own skills and experience to join our creative digital team.
The successful candidate will have web development skills in a range of environments and ideally have prior digital agency experience. You will have experience in platforms ranging from WordPress to Magento and bespoke build projects.
Working as part of a talented and established creative team, you’ll be responsible for building websites from the ground up, maintenance of existing sites and digital projects. In collaboration with clients and colleagues, you’ll be involved throughout all stages of the web development process. So excellent attention detail, and great pride in the work you produce is essential.
- Working closely with our Lead Developer and Head of Studio to ensure projects run smoothly
- Maintaining and updating existing sites / projects
- Meeting agreed deadlines
Technical skills and experience required:
- The ability to code clean, semantic HTML5 and CSS3 – SASS/SCSS preferred, but not essential
- WordPress experience, standard methodologies and coding standard (experience with other platforms such as Drupal, Magento etc. is desirable)
- Development and testing of responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Good understanding of PHP (code examples would be beneficial)
- Knowledge of mySQL database administration – creating and editing database structures
- Experience with at least 1 MVC framework
- An understanding of best practices for search engine optimisation
- Experience with version control systems
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices.
- The ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
Although experience is preferable, we also understand that you need to start somewhere. So, if you’re a graduate developer looking to make your mark feel free to send us an email. We’re always on the look-out for the best talent around.